Why Members Join CPA
Stakeholders need consensus-based policy positions that promote the aligned interests of government and industry.
- Hill and industry need rapid access to expertise on procurement policy
- Industry needs leadership and direct engagement on law and and administrative issues
The CPA provides a platform for analyzing and promoting common sense federal procurement policy.
Coordinated procurement advocacy has been lacking; industry and policymakers need a thoughtful and trusted resource to call.
Center for Procurement Advocacy fills the void.
- Develops solutions to solve federal contracting / business problems in the law and policy space
- Works with key policymakers on member-relevant federal acquisition policy matters
- Focuses on federal procurement law and policy, including the procurement of commercial products and services
“CPA focuses on identifying critical solutions and marshaling the substantive focus of its members to the benefit of government and industry.”
—Amy Childers Benson, Vice President, SAIC Government Affairs